Jan 18, 2022
This week on the Down the Garden Path podcast, landscape
designers Joanne Shaw and Matthew Dressing talk about your plant
and garden goals for 2022.
Tune in for help with
your plant and garden goals for 2022.
Some of the questions and topics covered:
- How do Matt and Joanne each plan their garden?
- What are the benefits of planning ahead, starting a garden plan
for growing vegetables or flowering annuals for a cutting
- How do you determine the goals for your garden and outdoor
- What tools are available for you to help you plan your garden?
- journals, photos, etc.
- seed catalogues or online ordering from seed companies
- Now is a good time to look at your ornamental garden and its
- What do you like in other gardens? How can you add it to your
own garden for interest in the winter months?
Each week on Down The Garden Path, professional
landscape designers Joanne
Shaw and Matthew Dressing
discuss down-to-earth tips and advice for your plants, gardens and
As the owner of Down2Earth Landscape Design, Joanne Shaw has
been designing beautiful gardens for homeowners east of Toronto for
over a decade.
And Matthew Dressing is a horticulturist and landscape designer.
He owns Natural Affinity Garden Design, a landscape design and
garden maintenance firm servicing Toronto and the Eastern GTA.
Together, Joanne and Matthew do their best to bring you
interesting, relevant and helpful topics. Their goal is to help you
keep your garden as low maintenance as possible.